SOLOS - Safe Online Outreach Society recognizes its obligation to respect and protect the privacy of our members, donors and website visitors. SOLOS complies with federal and provincial privacy legislation and adheres to ethical guidelines established by professional fundraising associations.
The key elements of our policy are as follows:
- We do not lend, exchange, rent or sell our member lists to other organizations.
- The personal information you provide when making an online donation or registering for an event will be protected and will not be disclosed to any third parties.
- SOLOS may gather data concerning traffic on the website for statistical analysis. This data is not linked to your personal information, and is used strictly to improve content on the site.
- If you provide us with your postal and/or email address, you may receive periodic mailings regarding SOLOS programs and presentations. If you prefer not to receive these mailings, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have supplied your telephone number online, you may receive telephone contact from us responding to any requests you may have made.
- Our website may contain links to websites of other organizations that maintain their own privacy and security policies. This policy articulates the privacy practices of the SOLOS - www.safeonlineoutreach.com site only.
To contact us with comments, please email Merlyn Horton at email@example.com